Thursday, December 18, 2008

Good and Bad News

Hey everyone! Well, I got my first training camp invite this past weekend though I haven't signed any paperwork yet. That's the good news! Now some of you are probably wondering how because you've been hearing about the Arena Football League canceling its 2009 season. Well, I have played in the AIFA (American Indoor Football Association) for the past 3 seasons which is owned and operated different from the AFL (Arena Football League). Which brings me to the bad news, again the AFL has canceled their 2009 season. The AFL is or was the NFL of Arena/Indoor football. So, I'm crossing my fingers that it returns in 2010.
With that said back to the good news! After attending an open tryout this past weekend for the AIFA's South Carolina(Greenville,SC) Force I was invited to the teams training camp which begins in February to compete for a spot on the team roster. I've been training rigorously and getting myself in shape as I want to have a great season. Thanks to everyone that continues to show me support and send words of encouragement they mean a lot. Don't forget to follow my blog. Its a link you can click on and follow the steps so you can keep up with my entries. Take care and have a great weekend.

Calvin aka C-4

No comments: