Monday, December 8, 2008

December 13, 2008 Workout

Hello everyone! As most of you know I have been getting some interest from the teams in the AIFA (American Indoor Football Association) the league I've played the last 3 seasons in to play the 2009 season. However, I have been concentrating my efforts on moving up to the top Arena football league the AFL. Though this be the case my agent is working to get me a workout this weekend with the new AIFA team the South Carolina Force. The team is based in Greenville, SC which is approximately 1 hour from my home and I wouldn't have to quit my job in order to play for them! This is important because though it is considered professional football because you recieve a paycheck. Most players only earn about the equivalent of a part-time job salary to play. That's the reason moving up to the AFL is vital. Minimum Salary in that league is $2k/per game with the average pay around 5k/per game! So, wish me luck in signing this weekend with the AIFA team so if I don't go AFL this year I'll still have a place to play.

sincerely,

C4

No comments: