Monday, November 17, 2008

I still can ride my bike!

Hello everyone,

First thanks for taking time to read my blog entries and continue to follow my progress. Please remember to subscribe to my blog on my webpage at: www.angelfire.com/poetry/inmotion04/ If not you'll just be emailed randomly from my contact list with my blog entries. So, its randomly selected if you don't subscribe.

Now to business! Yesterday a few of my "Pupils" and a former teammate got together and competed against each other in some 1 on 1 coverage drills. Me and My former teammate are getting ready for an Arena Football League Combine in January in which I will showcase my athletic ability, as well as, the experience and knowledge I've picked up in the last 3 seasons playing in the lower level Arena Football Leagues. Needless to say though I have only been seriously running again for a week my speed was amazing. As for my coverage skills thats like riding a bike for me and I never forgot how to ride a bike!!! I covered well, ran routes well and most of all I still had a lot of fun doing it. I feel like I'm 21!!! Just image how good of shape I'll be in January. So stay tuned!

I had a really productive day and most of you all know my goals, but as I get older (28 puts me out of NFL entry level age, but still entry level age for the top paying Arena football league)those goals are slowly fading. Its almost a case of NOW or NEVER. I've put up good numbers the past three seasons and have played with former NFL, CFL, AFL players and haven't had any trouble holding my own but now its my time to shine!

Thanks for the continued support and subscribe to my blog!

Calvin

No comments: